News and Events
Illinois PSM welcomes you to join us for an interactive webinar "Master's Degrees on the cutting edge of Science + Business" on May 5, 2015 from 1:00- 2:00 pm CST. The webinar will highlight the program and include insight from Illinois PSM alumni and current students (see below). Prospective students will learn about the Illinois PSM, how it differs from other graduate degrees and the value this type of degrees to not only themselves but to future employers.
Register for the Illinois PSM Webinar here: Register Now
How to join the webinar:
1. Follow this link to join our FREE webinar at the specified time and date.
2. Check the "Install Lync Web App plug-in" box and click "Join the meeting" (Note: installing the plug-in may take a few minutes)
3. Choose one of the following audio options once you are inside the meeting
- Use your computer microphone and speakers
- Have the meeting call you
- Use your phone to dial in using one of the below numbers:
+1 217 332 6338 (Site1-Dialin-region) English (United States)
+1 312 994 8410 (Site1-Dialin-region) English (United States)
+1 888 983 3631 (Site1-Dialin-region) English (United States)
Please feel free to share the link with others, so they may learn more about the Illinois PSM as well.
The webinar content will be available at a later date on our website and social media outlets.
Presenter: Miranda Buss is the Assistant Director for the Illinois Professional Science Master's program as well as a 2012 graduate of the Plant Biotechnology PSM program. Prior to joining the Illinois PSM staff, she was a marketing specialist for AGCO Corporation. S
John Buns Andrew Gabalis Beth Papanek
Class of 2010 Class of 2014 Class of 2011
Bioenergy Plant Biotechnology Bioenergy
Class of 2014
Illinois PSM will be hosting drop in hours in 135 Burrill Hall on the following dates. Please stop by to learn more about the current program offering!
- April 8 (Wednesday) 1:30 - 3:00 PM
- April 13 (Monday) 10:30am - Noon
- April 21 (Tuesday) 1:30 - 3:00 PM
Illinois PSM will be hosting drop in hours at the ACES library on the following dates. Please stop by to learn more about the current program offering!
- April 2 (Thursday) 10:30 am - Noon
- April 7 (Tuesday) 2:00-3:30 pm
-April 15 (Wednesday) 10:30am - Noon
- April 20 (Monday) 1:00-2:30 pm
The Illinois PSM is hosting three different interactive workshops in April.
Meet current Illinois PSM students, alumni and faculty to learn more about the program and its possible fit with your personal and professional goals.
April 2, 2015 at 5:00 pm in the Morgan-Caterpillar room located in the ACES Library [map].
April 13, 2015 at 5:00 pm in 277 Morrill Hall [map].
April 22, 2015 at 3:00 pm in room 350B of Edward R. Madigan Lab (ERML) [map].
Want to know more? Contact Illinois PSM at PSMdegree@illinois.edu or call (217) 265-5363.
Sign-up isn't required but is appreciated. Sign-up via Facebook for the April 2, April 13, or April 22 workshop or RSVP using this link.
The Illinois PSM offers 16-month, non-thesis M.S. degree programs combining science and business in:
- Agricultural Production
- Food Science and Human Nutrition
- Geographic Information Science
- Plant Biology
- Technical Systems Management
(Click to Enlarge)