News and Events
In Champaign-Urbana? Visit us at one of our fall events to learn more about the Illinois PSM!
- Wednesday, October 5th - Illinois PSM Poster Showcase, 4:00 - 6:00 pm, Heritage Room, ACES Library
- Thursday, October 6th - ACES and Sciences Career Fair, 1:30 - 6:00 pm, ARC
- Thursday, October 13th - Drop In Hours, 12:30 pm - 2:00pm, ACES Library lobby
- Wednesday, October 19th - Graduate and Professional School Fair, 12:00 - 4:00 pm, Illini Union
- Thursday, October 20th - Information Session, 5:00 - 6:00 pm, 304 Coble Hall
- Tuesday, November 1st - Information Session, 5:00 - 6:00 pm, Sims Room, ACES Library
- Wednesday, November 2nd - Drop In Hours, 11:30 - 1:00pm, ACES Library lobby
Summary of events
- Poster Showcase: 2nd year PSM students explain how they combined their science and business knowledge during their summer internship
- Drop-In hours: Illinois PSM hosts informal meet and greets to answer your questions about the program
- Career/Graduate School Fairs: Similar to drop-ins, but held in conjunction with career fair
- Information Sessions: Presentation on the Illinois PSM by staff, alumni and current students, followed with Q + A about the program.
Interested in the Illinois PSM and want to learn more? Check to see if you are one of our stops!
Illinois State University: Agriculture Career Day; Tuesday, September 20, 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Ohio State University: CFAES Career Day; Thursday, September 29th, 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Applications for Fall 2017 admission are now open!
Fall 2017 Programs include:
- Agricultural Production (Animal, Crop or Sustainable Production Systems)
- Food Science and Human Nutrition
- Geographic Information Science
- Technical Systems Management.
Final reminder that the application deadline for international students is June 15th and domestic students is July 1st. Apply today to be considered for Fall 2016 admission! Applications received after the deadline will be considered for Fall 2017.
Interested in obtaining a master's degree that enhances your science knowledge and prepares you for a career in industry? Learn more about our Science + Business degrees at one of our upcoming events!
Information Sessions: Learn more about the Illinois PSM program from PSM faculty and current students. Topics of discussion will include the benefits of a PSM degree, what makes it different from a traditional M.S. and where our graduates end up. Snacks provided. Our final spring info session will be held April 5th from 5:00 - 6:00 pm in the ACES Library Sims Executive Room. RSVP
ExplorACES: Are you planning on attending ExplorACES? Meet Illinois PSM Director Natalie Bosecker and current students at our one hour meet and greet from 10:00 - 11:00 am in 291 Bevier Hall. Please RSVP by emailing us at PSMdegree@illinois.edu.
Drop-In Hours: The perfect way to get quick information about the Illinois PSM. Stop by the ACES Library Lobby one of our many drop-in dates to speak with a PSM representative.
Spring 2016 Schedule
March 8: Drop-In Hours from 12:30 - 2:00 pm
March 12: ExplorACES meet and greet from 10:00 am - 11:00 am in 291 Bevier Hall
March 16: Drop-In Hours from 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
March 30: Drop-In Hours from 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
April 4: Drop-In Hours from 12:30 - 2:00 pm
April 5: Information Session in ACES Library Sims Room, 5:00 - 6:00 pm
April 12: Drop-In Hours from 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
April 20: Drop-In Hours from 12:30 - 2:00 pm
April 26: Drop-In Hours from 12:30 - 2:00 pm