You are here
Incoming Class of 2018
Welcome! Information regarding registration and orientation for fall 2017 is available here. Classes begin August 28, 2017
Important Note from International Student & Scholar Services (ISSS): ISSS has arranged a shuttle schedule for incoming international students. You can find details regarding the shuttle service here: http://isss.illinois.edu/students/incoming/pre_arrival/shuttle_reg.html
FIRST-YEAR STUDENT INFORMATION
- Basics - your Illinois computer accounts, ID card, etc.
- Advising - consulting with your program advisor about fall courses
- Class Registration - registering online for fall semester
- Orientation - your program kickoff
- Connections - directory and social media connections with your new peers
- Resources - links for transportation, housing, community information, and more
NOTICE: IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR CAMPUS EMAIL
Remember: If you have campus email setup to forward to a personal account, email from most campus email addresses DO NOT FORWARD. This may include information about your registration, tuition payment, etc. Regularly log-in to your campus email for messages that have not been forwarded.
Returning / Second-year Students
Consult with your program's major advisor before registering for your final semester science courses. Ensure that you have registered for all courses necessary to graduate in December. Pay particular attention to program-specific requirements and that you will have completed the minimum number of hours in 500-level courses (varies by program; check with your program advisor).
For your business curriculum courses, register for the science and regulatory policy course and for the final PSM seminar.
Questions? Contact your major advisor or the PSM office at PSMdegree@illinois.edu or (217) 265-5363.
Log in to UI-Integrate Self-Service to register.