- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution or a comparable degree from a recognized institution abroad
- Grade point average of 3.0 or higher (4.0 scale) for the last 60 hours of undergraduate work and for any graduate work
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) score (waived for Fall 2023)
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score of 79 or higher (internet-based test) OR International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score or 7.0 or higher for applicants whose native language is not English
- Personal Statement (please see the Application Information page for more details)
- Three (3) letters of recommendation
Applications will be accepted until June 1st for international students and July 1st for domestic students.
For additional information or to discuss your learning and career objectives, contact Nicki Engeseth, major advisor for food science and human nutrition, at firstname.lastname@example.org or