Incoming Class of 2021
Welcome! Information regarding registration and orientation for Fall 2021 is available here. Classes begin August 23, 2021.
Important Note from International Student & Scholar Services (ISSS): Due to COVID-19, ISSS may not have a shuttle service for incoming international students in Fall 2021 (this has not yet been determined). Click for transportation options.
FIRST-YEAR STUDENT INFORMATION
- Basics - your Illinois computer accounts, ID card, etc.
- Advising - consulting with your program advisor about fall courses
- Class Registration - registering online for fall semester
- Orientation - your program kickoff
- Connections - directory and social media connections with your new peers
- Resources - links for transportation, housing, community information, and more
NOTICE: IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR CAMPUS EMAIL
Remember: If you have campus email setup to forward to a personal account, email from most campus email addresses DO NOT FORWARD. This may include information about your registration, tuition payment, etc. Regularly log-in to your campus email for messages that have not been forwarded.
Questions? Contact your major advisor or the PSM office at PSMdegree@illinois.edu or (217) 265-5363.
Log in to UI-Integrate Self-Service to register.