- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution or a comparable degree from a recognized institution abroad
- Grade point average of 3.0 or higher (4.0 scale) for the last 60 hours of undergraduate work and for any graduate work
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score of 79 or higher (internet-based test) OR International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score of 6.5 for limited status admission and 7.5 or higher for full status admission for applicants whose native language is not English
- Three (3) letters of recommendation
- Personal Statement (please see the Application Information page for more details)
Applications will be accepted until June 1st for international students and July 1st for domestic students.
For additional information, application directions, or to discuss your learning and career objectives, contact Michael Minn, major advisor for geographic information science, at firstname.lastname@example.org.