Thanks for inquiring about Fall 2021 scholarships!
The Illinois PSM office is excited to announce TWO new $3,000 scholarships for Fall 2021.
APPLICATION PERIOD AND PROCESS
The scholarship application period runs from September 1, 2020, to March 21, 2021 (deadline extended from March 1, 2021).
An applicant is only eligible for scholarship consideration if they have completed both applications (see "General Criteria and Eligibility" below).
GENERAL CRITERIA AND ELIGIBILITY
All applicants must meet the following general criteria to be considered for an Illinois PSM Scholarship.
- Must apply to an Illinois PSM major for Fall 2021 by March 21, 2021
- Must accept the admission offer by April 29, 2021
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher in the applicant's undergraduate program
- If an international student, score 103 or higher in TOEFL or 7.0 or higher in IELTS (strongly preferred)
Once selected, the student:
- Must be enrolled as a full-time student during the first three academic semesters of the IL PSM program
- Must complete the internship requirement
The scholarship will be sent directly to the University of Illinois Student Financial Services and Cashier Operations (USFSCO) office. Funds are applied by the institution to fund tuition and fees. The scholarship will be applied the academic semester after the student has completed his/her required internship. If a student fails to meet the general criteria, he/she will forfeit his/her scholarship. Scholarship recipients are not restricted from pursuing and accepting other forms of financial aid or scholarships.
Please note that as the Illinois PSM program is self-supporting, there are no assistantships or full tuition waivers available.